The term Patchwork Castle or “us” or “we” refers to Christabel Tingay and Melissa Robinson t/a Patchwork Castle, Woodend Creative Workspace, The Crescent, Scarborough YO11 2PW. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
Our Website is only intended for use by customers resident in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (the United Kingdom).
- The content of the pages of this Website and any downloaded files are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found oroffered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide through the Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights contained in the Site and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. If you breach these Customer Terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you are aware that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed on the Site, please email email@example.com to report the concern.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Customer Terms.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none
exists. The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these Customer Terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other Websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website(s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The Website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England and Wales.
- The Conditions and any Contract brought into being as a result of usage of this Website will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Comments and Complaints
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights.
- If you have a comment, concern or complaint about any Products you have purchased from us, our Website or any other matter please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Woodend Creative Workspace, The Crescent, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO11 2PW.